We are happy to announce PhotoshopCandy’s 3rd corporate logo design contest.
From December 4th 2007- January 7th 2008 all submissions will be displayed here to view.
During this time the client will be able to see all submissions and will decide upon a winner.
In this free contest, your task is to design a logo for reactionCONTROL,
A web development company for small business with 50 or fewer employees
The logo entry that the client chooses will receive $100.00
(Paypal payments preferably) If you do not have a paypal acct or cannot accept money through pay pal than other payment methods can be worked out upon request.
- Logo must contain the word/s “reactionCONTROL”. This is case Sensitive.
- Color scheme has not been set in place, but we are partial to greens
- Entries can contain gradients.
- we would like to stay away from reds unless the artist feels it will add to the design.
- The client is looking for an graphic symbol to represent the company.
- Overall feeling: fun, high-tech(more of a low tech retro sci-fi or cold war era soviet industrial)
- The client does not want to be associated with “Large Corporate Companies”
- Client is happy with the typography on their current logo http://www.reactioncontrol.com – but wouldn’t mind seeing alternatives.
- we like the smooth vector look with gradients such as those done on by previous PhotoshopCandy logo contest winners.
- Please send your vector files (.ai or .eps) or your high res. Psd files with layers intact and any fonts used in logo – to email@example.com
- Please do not enter slight variations of your logo as separate entries. Enter them as one entry.
- A 300px x 300px jpg or gif image of the logo design should also be submitted for display.
- Please note the name of artist/designer and brief description of your concept. (brief description – optional)
- Not sending the proper files may result in disqualification of submission.
- Client has the right to extend the contest deadline at any given time.
The client will be granted the full rights to all aspects of the submission of their choice as a work-for-hire in exchange for the prize mentioned above.
Good Luck to everyone!
Want PhotoshopCandy to run a Design contest for you?! Contact us for details.