I am happy to say that we have added some new cool features to our logo contest system to make things easier and funner.
- You can now upload your files directly from the contest detail page.
- You can include a description of your logo concept or any other words that you may want to share.
- You can now Rate the logo entries – as you see fit. (The ratings will not decide who will win…although they may have an impact on the decision maker)
Hope you are enjoying it!
PhotoshopCandy is happy to announce another Corporate Logo Design contest.
Contest will be running from March 13th 2008 – April 13th 2008.
During this time the client will be able to see all submissions and will decide upon a winner.
Your task is to design a logo for Blue Rose Wealth Management.
And a Favicon Based on that logo. Favicon size: 16×16 pixels
Company Description: Registered Investment Advisor that specializes in Exchange Traded Funds and Options, but are not exclusive to this asset class. Our first focus is capital preservation, with a secondary focus on capital appreciation that is accomplished with the use of complex strategies
Target Market: The general investing public, most notably high net worth individuals, and also other Independent Registered Investment Advisors, Institutions, etc.
(Paypal payments preferably) If you do not have a paypal acct or cannot accept money through pay pal than other payment methods can be worked out upon request.
- Logo must contain the words Blue Rose Wealth Management ( This is not case sensitive)
- A Slogan/Tagline is optional: Modern Portfolio Architects
- Client would like the logo to have a logo mark – a symbol of some sort ( Not an all text logo)
- Client would like to see 2 variations of the same logo. One more suited for print and one for web. The print version should be a design with no gradients and less emphasis on small details
- Colors: At most four colors
- Overall feeling: I would like to try to have something that leverages the effects that can be utilized on a screen presentation, something that looks modern, and cutting edge, but when the effects are taken away and it is put on a business card, or letter head, it is a nice clean â€œcorporateâ€ logo.
Client is open to see your creativity – but overall, something artsy, simple, dignified, etc
- Client will be using the logo for Business cards, letterheads, apparel, and Web usage.
- Client says:
http://BlueRose.com has a nice logo, but not exactly what we are looking for per se, but maybe something along those lines? A little less artsy with the font? Maybe the slogan would could a difference? I do not know, just showing something that we thought was “neat”, but it is not quite right.
READ THE GUIDELINES !
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING
- Work File : Vector files (.ai or .eps) or your high res. (300 dpi) Psd file with layers intact.
- Display File: A 400px by 300px jpg image (72 dpi) of the logo design – this files will be displayed on the site for everyone to see – so make it nice and pretty. (if applicable: Include the favicon design on the corner of this same jpg file)
- Naming your “work” and “display” files: If your name is Bart Simpson – than your file names should be bart_simpson01 and bart_simpson02 and so forth…
- Font Files – If un-common fonts were used in the logo – please submit them too.
- Not sending the proper information and files may result in disqualification of submission.
- Any Problems or questions can be emailed directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Client can extend the contest deadline at any given time – it will be posted on site if so.
The client will be granted the full rights to all aspects of the submission of their choice as a work-for-hire in exchange for the prize mentioned above.
Want to start your own design contest? Contact us for details.
– SUBMISSIONS ARE NOT BEING ACCEPTED ANYMORE – A WINNER SHOULD BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY! –