PhotoshopCandy is happy to announce another Corporate Logo Design contest.
Contest will be running from May 9th – June 6th 2008.
During this time the client will be able to see all submissions and will decide upon a winner.
Client will have 7 days to choose a winner after this period.
Your task is to design a Logo and a Favicon for Callidus Technologies
The Favicon Based on the primary logo. Favicon size: 16Ã—16 pixels
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: Callidus Technologies is an industry leader which engineers and manufactures world class equipment for the refining, petrochemical and power industries with an emphasis on meeting environmental and emissions regulations.
Target Market: International Refining, Petrochemical and Power industries
(Paypal payments preferably) If you do not have a paypal acct or cannot accept money through pay pal than other payment methods can be worked out upon request.
- Logo must contain the words Callidus Technologies ( This is not case or font sensitive)
- We would like either a new more modern interpretation of our current logo OR a entirely new designed inspired by our current logo.
- Current Logo Shown Here :
â€“ the current logo is a triangle shield with a crescent shaped â€œcâ€ along with text Callidus Technologies.
- Client would like the logo to have a logo mark – a symbol of some sort ( Not an all text logo)
- Client would like to see 2 variations of the same logo. One more suited for print and one for web. The print version should be a design with no gradients and less emphasis on small details
- Colors: At most four colors
- Callidus represents itself as Experienced, Technological, Professional, High Integrity, Conscientious, Confident, Environmental, Global
- Client is open to see your creativity – but overall, simple, classy, dignified, professional, etc
- Client will be using the logo for Business cards, letterheads, apparel, and Web usage.
Overall feeling: A logo which is modern, clean, cutting edge, international
READ THE GUIDELINES BELOW !
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING
- Work File : Vector files (.ai or .eps) or your high res. (300 dpi + CMYK) Psd file with layers intact.
- Display File: A 400px by 300px jpg image (72 dpi + RGB) of the logo design – these files will be displayed on the site for everyone to see – so make it nice and pretty. Include the favicon design on the corner of this same jpg file
- Naming your â€œworkâ€ and â€œdisplayâ€ files: If your name is Bart Simpson – than your file names should be bart_simpson01 and bart_simpson02 and so forthâ€¦
- Font Files – If un-common fonts were used in the logo – please submit them too.
- All work must be original artwork of the designer.
- If the logo was created in photoshop, it must be done in a way that the logo can be scalable (resizable) without losing quality.
- Not sending the proper information and/or files may result in disqualification of submission.
- Any Problems or questions can be emailed directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Client can extend the contest deadline at any given time – it will be posted on site if so.
The client will be granted the full rights to all aspects of the submission of their choice as a work-for-hire in exchange for the prize mentioned above.
Want to start your own design contest? Contact us for details.
CONTEST IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING ENTRIES!
A WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED.