PhotoshopCandy is happy to announce another Corporate Logo Design contest.
Contest will be running from July 25rd – August 31st 2008.
During this time the client will be able to see all submissions and will decide upon a winner.
Client will have 7 days to choose a winner after this period.
CONTEST HAS ENDED - We hope to announced within the coming Days.
CONTEST DESCRIPTION: Inspire Events
The Favicon Based on the logo. Favicon size: 16Ã—16 pixels
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: Inspire Events is a full service event planning company specializing in weddings, social gatherings and corporate events. We produce events such as corporate holiday parties, product launches, fundraisers, festivals, weddings, reunions and many more. Our strength and our focus are in the seamless details that create a guest experience from invitation to parting gift.
Target Market: Marketing departments of Midsized Businesses, Corporate Executives, Non-Profits, Families and Brides/Grooms.
(Paypal payments preferably) If you do not have a paypal acct or cannot accept money through pay pal than other payment methods can be worked out upon request.
READ THE GUIDELINES BELOW !
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING
1. Work File : Vector files (.ai or .eps) or your high res. (300 dpi + CMYK) Psd file with layers intact.
2. Display File: A 400px by 300px jpg image (72 dpi + RGB) of the logo design – these files will be displayed on the site for everyone to see – so make it nice and pretty. Include the favicon design on the corner of this same jpg file
3. Naming your â€œworkâ€ and â€œdisplayâ€ files: If your name is Bart Simpson – than your file names should be bart_simpson01 and bart_simpson02 and so forthâ€¦
- All work must be original artwork of the designer.
- If the logo was created in photoshop, it must be done in a way that the logo can be scalable (resizable) without losing quality.
- Not sending the proper information and/or files may result in disqualification of submission.
- Any Problems or questions can be emailed directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Client can extend the contest deadline at any given time – it will be posted on site if so.
The client will be granted the full rights to all aspects of the submission of their choice as a work-for-hire in exchange for the prize mentioned above.
Want to start your own design contest? Contact us for details.