Deadline forÂ submissions has passed.
TheÂ Entries are in can be seen here:Â CLICK HERE
Corporate Logo Design Contest Win $75 USD.
We are happy to announceÂ Photoshopit’s first Corporate logo design contest.
Design a Logo for SouperWoman.com
Entries will be accepted starting Today October, 4th 2006.
Last Day of SubmissionsÂ :Â November 5th, 2006.
From November 6th – November 13th all submissions will be displayed on a Photoshopit.wordpress.com to view.
During this time the client will be able to see all submissions and willÂ decide uponÂ a winner.
In this free contest, your task is to design a logo for SouperWoman.com, a company (website) which sells homemade soups. The site allows you to order soup online and have it delivered to your door.The client’s company is located in Israel. The design will appear on all company branding and advertising (i.e. websites,Â business cards, letterheads, packagings, etc.).PRIZE:
The logo entry that the client chooses will receive $75.00 (Paypal payments preferably) If you do not have a paypal acct or cannot accept money through pay pal than other payment methods can be worked out upon request.CLIENT SPECIFICATIONS
- Logo must contain the words “Souper Woman”. This is not case Sensitive.
- The logo can contain up to 4 colors.
- EntriesÂ can contain gradients (Client prefers not).
Your logo should represent Souper Womanâ€™s mission of providing a service where people can order delicious and satisfying soups and have them delivered to their door.
The client is looking for an iconic symbol to represent the company. One of the ideas the client had for the logo is to use the idea of the character Super Woman in some way, but of course, feel free to use your imagination and come up with a better idea.
The client would like the font to be contemporary and at the same time reflect the feelings of home and comfort, something that will reflect the company image.
The client prefers Illustrator vector files (.ai ot .eps). Although we will also accept high resolution photohsop files with all layers intact.
- Please send your vector files (.ai or .eps) or your high res. Psd files with layers intact and any fonts used in logo – to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not enter slight variations of your logo as separate entries. Enter them as one entry.
- A 300px x 300px jpg or gif image of the logo design should also be submitted for display.
- Please note the name of artist/designer and brief description of your concept. (brief description – optional)
- Not sending the properÂ files may result in disqualification of submission.
The client will be granted the full rights to all aspects of the submission of their choice as a work-for-hire in exchange for the prize mentioned above. Client can also forego choosing a winner.
Any questions about what is desired by the client may be sent to email@example.com â€“ with email subject â€œSouperwomanâ€
Do you want Photoshopit to run a corporate logo contest for your company?
Email Here firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject “LogoContest”.