Logo Design Contest Win $100 USD.
We are happy to announce PhotoshopCandy’s 2nd Corporate logo design contest.
Design a Logo for FredrikHedlund.com
From July 25th – August 27th all submissions will be displayed on PhotoshopCandy.com to view.
During this time the client will be able to see all submissions and will decide upon a winner.
In this free contest, your task is to design a logo for FredrikHedlund.com, a company (website) which sells top quality kitchen equipment and spices. The site allows you to order equipment online and have it delivered to your door. It also represent the master chef Fredrik Hedlund which is part of the Swedish National Chef Team. You can read more about Fredrik here: (Swedish) http://www.kocklandslaget.se/ The clientâ€™s company is located in Sweden.The design will appear on all company branding and advertising (i.e. websites, business cards, letterheads, packagings, etc.).
The logo entry that the client chooses will receive $100.00 (Paypal payments preferably) If you do not have a paypal acct or cannot accept money through pay pal than other payment methods can be worked out upon request.
* Logo must contain the words â€œFredrik Hedlundâ€. This is not case Sensitive.
* The logo can contain up to 4 colors.
* Entries can contain gradients.
The client is looking for an iconic symbol to represent the company.
The client prefers Illustrator vector files (.ai ot .eps). Although we will also accept high resolution photohsop files with all layers intact.
* Please send your vector files (.ai or .eps) or your high res. Psd files with layers intact and any fonts used in logo – to email@example.com
* Please do not enter slight variations of your logo as separate entries. Enter them as one entry.
* A 300px x 300px jpg or gif image of the logo design should also be submitted for display.
* Please note the name of artist/designer and brief description of your concept. (brief description – optional)
* Not sending the proper files may result in disqualification of submission.
The client will be granted the full rights to all aspects of the submission of their choice as a work-for-hire in exchange for the prize mentioned above.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
Want PhotoshopCandy to run a Design contest for you?! Contact us for details.