PhotoshopCandy is happy to announce another active Corporate Logo Design contest.
Contest will be running from January 3rd 2008- February 3rd 2008.
all submissions will be displayed here to view.
During this time the client will be able to see all submissions and will decide upon a winner.
There are 2 parts in this free contest, your task is to design 2 logos.
1. revnode which is “the company”. The company name is revnode ( short for
reverse node ).
2. revship which is “the product”.
The product is a reverse logistics software package (helps with sending stuff back to where it came from).
Target Market: Most of the people visiting the company site will be potential investors, partners, etc. The product logo on the other hand should be a little more friendly and down to earth. Most of the people visiting that site will be regular folks and small merchants.
1. revnode logo: $100
2. revship logo: $100
3. If 1 artist wins both logos: they will recieve an extra $100 (total: $300)
The idea is that both the revnode and revship logos should have same overall theme, and ideally, designed by one designer.
(Paypal payments preferably) If you do not have a paypal acct or cannot accept money through pay pal than other payment methods can be worked out upon request.
- Logo 1 must contain the word revnode
- Logo 2 must contain the word revship
- Is this Case sensitive? Up to the artist really. Whatever works best. The rev in both logos should be distinct, possibly hinting that it stands for reverse.
- Colors: Not too many. Something that can be stored well in a GIF format.
- Entries should have NO gradients.
- Overall feeling:
1. For the company, corporate.
2. For the product, consumer oriented, but not over the top, like PayPal’s logo.
- Client will be using the logo for Business cards, letterheads, apparel, and Web usage.
Primarily for website: The background will be white 90% of the time – and at other times transparent.
- Please send your vector files (.ai or .eps) or your high res. Psd files with layers intact and any fonts used in logo – to email@example.com
- Please do not enter slight variations of your logo as separate entries. Enter them as one entry.
- A 400px by 300px jpg or gif image of the logo design should also be submitted for display.
- Please note the name of artist/designer and brief description of your concept. (brief description – optional)
- Not sending the proper files may result in disqualification of submission.
- Client can extend the contest deadline at any given time.
- Logo entries may take apprx. 72 hrs to be posted to the site.
The client will be granted the full rights to all aspects of the submission of their choice as a work-for-hire in exchange for the prize mentioned above.
Want to start your own design contest? Contact us for details.